Epilepsy is a common debilitating disease.
Our Specialists are board certified in Epilepsy, in addition to general board certification in Neurology.
We provide top of the line epilepsy care for refractory epilepsy.
The excellent fellowship training in epilepsy, long experience in treating epilepsy and experience with all advanced management options of epilepsy makes us stand out.
After a detailed clinical evaluation our specialists order the best diagnostic testing to completely highlight the type of epilepsy and which part of the brain it originates from.
Some of the testing that may help best diagnose your epilepsy includes:
- Long term monitoring (EMU)
- Positron emission Tomography (PET)
- Ictal SPECT
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Stereoelectronecephalograhy (SEEG)
After diagnosing your Epilepsy our physicians follow through with best antiepileptic management and in refractory cases:
- Resective epilepsy surgery
- Responsive neurostimulation (RNS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)