- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Health/Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- St. Cloud Regional Medical Center
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient Registration Form — completed
- Patient History Form — completed
- Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Medical records
- Physician referral forms — if required by insurance
- MRI and CT reports — if any
- MRI and CT films or CDs — if any
- List of your current medications
All of the forms required for your visit to our office can be found using this link below.
We participate with most insurance plans. The following is a list of insurance companies with which we are currently contracted.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Choice Care
- First Health Network
- Secure Horizons
- United HealthCare (except UHC Medicaid)
If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.
A copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices will soon be posted on this website.